Monday, March 13, 2006

Don't Sweat It

Don't Sweat It, we can pay you for all the hard work. You're a very holy man.

Thanks, it's a lot of work. Now I am very tired.

ha!

i've been reading this collection of Kierkegaard's writings, and it's some pretty interesting stuff. he's always railing against the disappointments of (his) modern christianity, in a beautifully direct, unflinching style. i'm sure he made a huge difference, 'cause i can't find any fault with today's christian church.

ha!

speaking of which, remember:

if you're not catholic (and you know if you are) don't take communion.

those rituals are prettier from a distance, anyhow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit! this is a good one...amazing, actually...I love it!
Get those podcasts ready for me...I'm going to be up there 3/24-26...There is supposed to be a gathering on Saturday...I'll let you know details...
Hope all is well...
Peace
Greg

Anonymous said...

communion is like a spectator sport...