Friday, July 02, 2010

Just a quick one...

It is Saturday, about noon here.. After a pretty good night of partying in Sususkino (entertainment district of town) I've had a slow morning, breakfast and coffee and studying, not bad. Susukino was a crazy adventure, I think Emily has some pictures - we'll post those eventually.

Then I hopped on the computer to check my email, and the whole website has been taken down for some kinda malware/virus problem, and I can't figure out what to do! It's a bit of a problem, being in Japan and all.. and the email I got says I have 15 days before they delete everything!

If anyone knows how to get a hold of Wes Shirley, maybe he can help.. I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, but it affects both thenewmexicanrevolution.com and theleaningtowers.com, and if that stuff got deleted it might never get rebuilt, which would be a bummer.

thanks and love and such -

Aaron

I gotta run now, but hopefully Wes can hear about this somehow.. if not, I'll start figuring out international phone calls.

3 comments:

Leah said...

I forwarded this blog post onto Wes's facebook page, which was the only way I knew to contact him. Hopefully he checks that?

heavy said...

Aaron, should i call the internet company for you?

heavy said...

- matthieu