Monday, April 18, 2011

The Doctor Is A Tool



The Doctor Is A Tool

sorta depressing day today, kinda hard to muster up enthusiasm for some song writing, but maybe emily's cake will cheer me up. ha! of course it will. chocolate cake.

i wonder about psychiatry, especially the pharmaceutical side of it. seems suspect.

finished watching The Stand on Netflix.. started off strong, ended pretty poorly - but i guess that's probably old news. we hadn't seen it before, and it was worth watching once.. but it kinda makes me wanna read the book, which is probably a lot better.. also, Twin Peaks is up now, so we might re-watch some of that stuff.

3 comments:

spackle said...

If you haven't already seen it, I'd recommend tracking down the Twin Peaks episode ("Dual Spires") of Psych. My wife and I got a kick out of it.

Aaron & Emily MacDonald said...

i'll look for it - last night i watched one at random and was pleasantly surprised.. a good combination of odd & creepy.

Leah said...

i can't help but take this song personally. but then again i have an inflated view of my importance to the macdo songwriting process, thanks to one christmas.