Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Duct Tape Wallet

man, i was kinda sad and upset yesterday. i have a big white van, you know, for bands and work and such.. and i had this robot on the front with a panda head. i found him hilarious. well, somebody stole the panda head right off him! appalling and sad - the world is an upsetting place.

in passive retaliation, i wrote a song. it's kinda like the volumes, my old psych/soul/punk band. more of the punk, less of the psych/soul. in any case, i'm sure it'll get my panda head back. i call it 'Duct Tape Wallet' but i don't know if the thief had one or not. the lyrics are a smash up of hipster hating and some references from a bukowski book, PULP. that's a funny book. also, there's some paula abdul in there.

i also saw something neat, one time. pail wrote a little something about me, a neat description and posted a picture. good stuff. it's hard to describe yourself and your music, it's better if other people do it. i'm not sure how to link to specific things in blogs, (i'm not so internet savvy, you know) but it's the entry about me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE VOLUMES RULE!!

Anonymous said...

Hi blogger:)

I need to thank you cause your blog provided me with very useful information that I really need to know about...

Regards,
make easy money online